Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about academy
Dear Sir,

I would like to ask you about the courses you do in the academy. I found this website out last week and I think it is very interesting. The Wudang Kung Fu seems like a peaceful martial art, which would suit me. I saw a video about this man who must be trained in Wudang Kung-Fu and he was showing how to use the "Ba Xian Jian" which means Eight Immortal Sword, which was very interesting and I would like to try it. They don't have Wudang Kung-Fu courses in the UK, which is a shame because I would have love to have started this when I was little, but I am 15, So would it be too late to start Wudang Kung-Fu?. Another thing aswell, if I come to the academy when I am older do we choose what we want to do in the academy or do we have to follow the "International Wudang Kungfu Successor Cultivation Program". Thank you for taking your time to read this.

Yours Sincerely

Billy
Call UKC and ask 269343-9020. Everything I found on it is how to order it along with registering the dog but Im sure you can order just the pedigree for a fee.